Thursday, June 12, 2014

Most Memorable Experiance

My most memorable experience was the hobbies/interests assignment.  This was my favorite to create because it was more loose and allowed us to photograph what we chose.  For this assignment, I chose travel and because I took pictures in several different countries, the result was many diverse photographs.  I now have many photographs that I can keep for years to come.  I will always be able to look back on these memories and remember the great times I had.  This was my favorite assignment because  I loved to explore different parts of the world that I had never seen before.  This gave me an opportunity to expand my knowledge of the world around me.  Taking photographs in these many different places helped me to expand my learning.  I learned lots about the different countries, including France and Italy.  We learned about their history and what was happening in present day.  I found these facts fascinating an they made my photographs even more fun to take.  I loved to take photographs that I knew something about because that made them even more meaningful than just taking pictures of any random object.

No comments:

Post a Comment