Thursday, June 12, 2014

Assignments of Which I am Most Proud


One of the assignments that I am most proud of is my who am I video.  I am proud of this because it is an important part of my life that I have created a video of.  I can now have this video for the rest of my life.  It was also a fun project because we were able to chose what we wanted to do our topic on.  It was fun to have so many options to choose from.  I wanted something that I could keep forever and would want to show other people.  I am proud of this because I think it conveys the message I was trying to get across to the viewer.  I also think it is something my family is going to want to view and keep for many years to come.  This helped to expand my learning because learned how to have a message come across in my video.  It also helped me to learn more about iMovie and how to use the different tools.   Because I chose a subject that I was passionate about, it was easy to make a video that I found fun to make and one that would be something I was proud of. 

Another one of my assignments that I was proud of was the free choice assignment.  I am proud of this because I think it captures the essence of spring without being too cluttered.  It took me a while to get the background right and not too overwhelming.  I like the layout of the flowers and the fact that some of them are blurred and some of them are not.  I am proud of the overall feeling of calmness that I get from looking at this photograph because it reflects the first signs of spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment