Friday, May 30, 2014

Culture Clash

Purpose:

  • To create a Clash of Cultures by creating your own Photo montage, combining images from Beijing, China and Yarmouth, Maine, USA;

  • To further develop your Photoshop knowledge and skills;
  • To create a “surreal” landscape by montaging a variety of photographs;
To know, use, and understand the Four Collage Techniques to in your Photo Montage: Juxtaposition/fragmentation, Point of View, Scale Change, Overlapping

This project helped to teach me about using photoshop and how to use photoshop to paste images together.  Some of the challenges I had was not knowing what tool to use to create a certain look.  I also had trouble being neat and careful around the images as I was using the eraser tool.  I fixed these by starting over when I needed to and experimenting with all the different buttons. Some of the successes were learning about the different tools. I also was able to create an image that looks neatly erased.

No comments:

Post a Comment